Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

This is not the same

This is entirely different, I Usally don't like most sprite fights because they always seemed boring, but you changed that. There are some decent ones out there. I actually saw this on youtube and decided to watch it here, Quality here is better XD

Man the fireball part was just th best out of the whole thing. I laughed quite hard. Keep it up!

Lionel & Janet Trailer Lionel & Janet Trailer

Well I loved it

I Don't care what everyone thinks, You worked hard on this, You desirve a lot of credit. And I cried. Brovo to you Aero. And "not Newgrounds material" What a load bull.

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

lol

That was just the best, Your style also adds to the humor, Keep it up!

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

"super sized me"

Ah-hahaha Mario version of "Super sized me" the movie Awsome XD Even though it's kind of pointless, but I don't care XD

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

I also have a problem, but It's also well done.

Am having the same problem as Ced-d there, My internet glitched and i can't get back on,

Anyway, Before my internet glitched, It was very well put together, very clean and pro, a lot better then any other chat thing i've used before. please try to fix this problem...

Super Sonic Scene Creator Super Sonic Scene Creator

bordom buster

Like it, Though, I wish there was a little more stuff in it, Try adding more characters, sceans and poses. That would make it even better...

Black Mesa Remix (XMX) Black Mesa Remix (XMX)

:C Soo Beautiful!

I almost cried! this song is so beautiful!

DJXeMeX responds:

:3 thanks yo

I Cabal I {DJXeMeX} I Cabal I {DJXeMeX}

oh man XD

wow this is crazy, And it's just simply BADASS. I like the clanky sounds. Very robotical XD But, that voice somewhat reminds me of Andross from Starfox. Well put together *thumbs up*

DJXeMeX responds:

lol thx :3 robotic is awsome

Juggernaut (loop) Juggernaut (loop)

Groovy!

nice and catchy little tune you made. I could listen to this for hours.

When You Use Your Mind... When You Use Your Mind...

I think it's good!

Amazing artwork you've done here, The pose is well done and the Bg is very manga-ish but with color. I can definitely feel the action. She shadeing and lighting here is also well done, Surly looksl ike he's about to pop out of the screen and punch me in the face! lol

Good job Aero!